Lansing Community College
ICS Product/Service Area: Targeted Digital Lead Generation / Search Engine Marketing
- Increase awareness of Lansing Community College's online Criminal Justice and Information Technology Programs
- Geographically target in Michigan counties without a Community College presence
- Generate targeted new student leads for the program over a very short period
- ICS and our Digital Services Partner, Netvantage Marketing, developed a Search Engine Marketing plan that included:
- Targeted keyword considerations for each online program
- Geographically targeted based on the zip code parameters for each program (each program had differing geo parameters
- Develop custom landing pages highlighting each product in more detail
- Both Search Engine and Search inclusion in targeted content networks were implemented
- Extensive Web Analytics were enabled to track the campaigns.
- Web analytics helped to power refinements to the campaign based on keyword and content network performance.
- Web Banner Ads were also developed to expand the campaign after the initial Search Campaign was implemented
- Leads were asked to call custom 800#'s specific to each online program
- Web analytics were utilized to refinement the campaign based on keyword and content network performance throughout the course of the lead generation campaign
- We were able to generate significant interest over program period. Final marketing results are still pending, but the client is looking to refine and continue the Digital Lead Generation initiative for the Winter Campaign.